Welcome to The Mind Money Spectrum Podcast where your hosts Aaron Agte and Trishul Patel go beyond traditional finance questions to help you explore how to use your money to achieve the freedom you want in life.
#55. Keep these tips in mind for a worry-free New Year's Eve. – The Mind Money Spectrum Podcast
- #55. Keep these tips in mind for a worry-free New Year's Eve.
- #54. Get the most bang for your buck with this sure-fire gift-giving hack.
- #53. The statistical reality of Buffett's wealth will knock you off your feet.
- #52. 1st year retrospective: Our favorite episodes and what you missed.
- #51. How to make your New Year's resolutions a reality.
- #50. Getting married? This hidden strategy could pay for your honeymoon.
- #49. Gift like a Pro. Don't let the Tax Man steal your holiday cheer.
- #48. Use it or lose it. When the year ends so does your opportunity for big tax savings.
- #47. How to "buy" a politician and get away with it.
- #46. Elections create financial opportunities, but not in the way you think.
Listen to all of our episodes on MindMoneySpectrum.com, or on your favorite Podcast App.
Do your finances and investments need a check-up?
Not sure how to begin? No problem. Schedule a free, no obligation 60-Minute Quick Start consultation with me, and we’ll go from there.