Welcome to The Mind Money Spectrum Podcast where your hosts Aaron Agte and Trishul Patel go beyond traditional finance questions to help you explore how to use your money to achieve the freedom you want in life.
#125. If you have NSOs, you need to listen to this episode. – The Mind Money Spectrum Podcast
How do you decide when to sell your NSOs?In this episode, Aaron uses the Netflix Employee Stock Option Plan to explain how to decide when to sell NSOs. Just because the stock price has appreciated doesn't mean you should cash out now. Options have both moneyness and time value. Aaron explains leverage to help understand when an option is sufficiently "in-the-money" and a Black-Scholes Calculator to quantify the Time Value. You can then apply an Insight Ratio to determine if you should cash out now or hold on for longer.Episode ReferencesGraystone: Netflix employees should wait to sell their stock optionsGraystone: Netflix Employee Stock Option PlanmyStockOptions.com Black-Scholes CalculatorYahoo Finance: NFLXNFLX VolatilityStockOpter Insight Ratio®Aaron Agte and Trishul Patel go beyond traditional finance questions to help you explore how to use your money to achieve the freedom you want in life. Aaron is a Bay Area Financial Planner with GraystoneAdvisor.com, and Trishul is an East Coast Wealth Manager (InvestingForever.com). MindMoneySpectrum.com and YouTube.
- #125. If you have NSOs, you need to listen to this episode.
- #124. Are my bank desposits safe?
- #123. I, for one, welcome our new AI robot overlords.
- #122. The robots are here! Seriously, now what!?
- #121. The robots are here! Now what?
- #120. Planning for downtime during the holiday season
- #119. What if we live forever?
- #118. Is now the right time for solar?
- #117. Aaron teaches Trishul how to play fantasy football.
- #116. Is Socially Responsible Investing worth it? Here's why not.
Listen to all of our episodes on MindMoneySpectrum.com, or on your favorite Podcast App.
Do your finances and investments need a check-up?
Not sure how to begin? No problem. Schedule a free, no obligation 60-Minute Quick Start consultation with me, and we’ll go from there.