Welcome to The Mind Money Spectrum Podcast where your hosts Aaron Agte and Trishul Patel go beyond traditional finance questions to help you explore how to use your money to achieve the freedom you want in life.
#90. What you need to know about advisory fees. – The Mind Money Spectrum Podcast
- #90. What you need to know about advisory fees.
- #89. Are independent RIAs better? Here's what to consider first.
- #88. What's the big deal about the CFP®?
- #87. What's the smart way to fund a college education these days?
- #86. How does your True Tax Rate compare with the wealthiest Americans?
- #85. Everything you need to know about investing in real estate.
- #84. Is the Yale Model dead?
- #83. Here's why commodities are an overrated investment.
- #82. Are you overlooking this stellar asset class?
- #81. Molly Laughter: Don't refinance those student loans until you listen to this episode.
Listen to all of our episodes on MindMoneySpectrum.com, or on your favorite Podcast App.
Do your finances and investments need a check-up?
Not sure how to begin? No problem. Schedule a free, no obligation 60-Minute Quick Start consultation with me, and we’ll go from there.