- There are many tax-advantaged investment options beyond IRAs.
- Similar to Traditional and Roth IRAs, there’s Traditional and Roth 401ks.
- Then there are Simple IRAs, SEP, etc.
Continue reading “Don’t Miss Out, You’ll Regret It (Part 6)”
- By holding a profitable investment for over a year before selling, an investor has the opportunity to significantly reduce the amount of taxes that he or she will have to pay.
- By holding an investment indefinitely, an investor can hold off on paying taxes indefinitely.
- By deferring the payment of taxes, capital can grow exponentially faster than otherwise.
Continue reading “Don’t Miss Out, You’ll Regret It (Part 3)”
- Solid financial plannings means taking care of any tax advantage you can.
- However, it’s important to understand that most tax breaks have deadlines, meaning: you snooze, you lose.
- The HSA could potentially be the best plan you never heard about.
- This program allows you to potentially invest with pre-tax savings, and spend without taxes as well.
Continue reading “Don’t Miss Out, You’ll Regret It (Part 2)”